Friday, January 13, 2017

Camera shy


I'm taking a photography class for many reasons. First out, I want to master my camera beyond auto settings. But I also want to curb my shyness - I constantly see people and situations I'd love to capture but then don't because I don't want to step on anyone's integrity. Which is certainly a virtuous standpoint but is it true or am I just too chicken? 

This is a typical picture of a stranger by me. I don't think the man here could complain about having his privacy invaded? His identity is hidden by his looming work. But he is there. THough this would have been a much better picture with more of him revealed, don't you think? 

I often walk past this office. I feel a little bit better every time I do, though I feel for the people inside. But it gives me hope about doing my taxes. My paper work shrinks by comparison.