Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today's outfit

animator gif
I've been called a fashion blogger which is hilarious. But because this has happened to me, I've decided to share today's outfit with you. How anyone can post a today's outfit with a serious face is BEYOND me. And because I learned to pose in the Footloose era
that's the only kind of pose I know. Kevin Bacon's revealing crotch shot is on the house! You're welcome!

What I'm really trying to say here is that I might post today's outfits here as long as the clothes I wear were almost free of charge since I want to counteract all the pics of expensive clothes on blogs every where.

Today, wearing pants from an outlet (100-kronorsbrallan!) and Anders' old t-shirt that was was tragically/conveniently washed at the wrong temperature, thereby losing all manly style. Not a prob if you're a woman!