Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear readers - a regular day at the office


















Perhaps you wonder what my life is like, besides being with my kids?
Well let me tell you, today I'm having an ordinary day in the office.

I've forgotten about lunch again and need to get something to eat.
It's easy to forget about food when you're writing a folder on constipation and another on diarrhea, like I'm doing today. I'm also about to type an interview I did yesterday, with Hannah Graaf, familiar to all Swedish Readers.

Furthermore; I'm writing a little about a Swedish film production company and translating and proofreading an excellent article on Ruth Ansel.

I love my job. Even those folders. It's fun!

Between work, I will try to read a little in my new books: How to cook a wolf and How I became a famous novelist, both things I would like to be able to tell people myself one day.