Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear hairdresser.




Dear hairdresser, thank you for helping me out. I mean you, Hasse. Hasse is the kind of hairdresser that requirers planning and fortunes. He's booked months ahead and each appointment with him will cost you appx 100 dollars. But he's worth it.

I'd booked an appoinment back in november. Little did I know then that when time had come to look good above shoulders, I would walk around with 3 simultaneous cold sores. 3. THREE. That's not what I had planned to bring to New York. getting a hair cut while battling cold sores makes you think of the plight of others. Like a hunchback in a ballgown. Touching, but the hunch on your back is still the thing that will give you the most looks, not the silk and bows.

I had an appointment for colouring to. I cancelled it. Nothing makes cold sores more visible than the kind of just dyed Julia Roberts chocolatey golden brown I was planning.

If you have any tips on fighting cold sores, please help.