Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear bra-expert























Dear bra-expert, don't you think you're taking your job a little too seriously? I love a dedicated woman, but remember how I asked if you could take my measurements?

I just needed to know what size I am cause I don't. I keep my sewing utensils together. Measuring tape, scissors, etc. Joel has found them and used the measuring tape to gauge the scissors and the scissors to cut up the tape.

DVF has an online sale. I need to know my size. You hesitantly took my measurements. But you wanted me to know:
"I'm a bra expert.

no half-assing. You could take no responsibility for measuring my waist and butt. I understand you and am sorry if I offended you.
so I still don't really know what size I am. Isn't there a placer where they can just laser one up?