Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear ACNE























All this running has made me a person in need of better fitting jeans. 
As I'm currently poor, I rejoiced in the fact that ACNE has a 40% off sale. 

I asked the shop girl how to find a pair of jeans that fit as well as hers. 
"buy em tight. I mean real tight. When I first put these on, I needed two people just to help me button them. Then I was in pain for 2 days, but after that, they've been perfect."

She made it seem so worth it. 
She handed me a pair of jeans and told me to holler when time came to button up. 
I wiggled wiggled wiggled and hollered. 
She came and stood behind me, very close. 
She held my jeans and said

"At the count of three, I will pull up the jeans as you pull up the zipper, I will then button". 

and there we are. in three days I will tell you if it was worth it. but ACNE; I want you to know that you have the most dedicated and helpful staff I've come across in a long time. 

-the end consumer