Saturday, April 12, 2008

Two days in the life of the end consumer

On Fridays, I stay home with Joel. Or at least I keep him home from daycare. He helps me with my important job: product testing the world.



















Interesting mom jeans at ACNE.



















He can't afford it, but he likes it. Chances of my own grandkids being named Charles and Ray? Increased.















The reading section at the Tekniska museet was excellent.
(ps. nice ass, gramps.)


















The half woman/half separator rides the cow. The weirdest thing the end consumer and assistant have seen since the child crawling out of egg debacle.

The next day we tried the wonderful Bokslukaren cafe/store and met up with friends.














After coffee, everyone wanted to go to the park, where our kids looked like they formed some kind of subversive group with members ranging from Santa Claus to the Unabomber.


















But the view wasn't bad.