Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear McDonalds 2
















Dear McDonalds,
I've been thinking about how you could be more environmentally friendly.
Every time I eat at your place I want to kill myself for all the wrappings and covers.

Last time, I said I didn't need a cup to go with the milk carton.
I wanted to spare one unnecessary cup. Your employee did not share my quest. She threw the new unused cup away. So much for going green.

And the toys in the happy meals?
I don't know any kids who keep playing with them after they've left McD. Couldn't you place a recycling bin by the entrance? And just clean the toys?

And all those wrappings... there must be some way around it.
personally, I'd be fine with you placing the burger and fries straight on the fresh paper on the tray.

Also, please start using organic meat from a farm near me.

I think that's all.
Until you do, I'll start a boycott of one, even I that means I miss out on extremely important events.
Feel the heat!

-the end consumer