Friday, March 7, 2008

Dear McDonalds















If you click this picture, you can see static electricity appear before your own eyes!


Dear McDonalds, I once lived in the States. Because I did, I sometimes crave artificial tastes. I know you say everything at McD is real, but come on! It's better than real so it has to be fake.

I specifically crave your breakfast items, such as the McMuffin Egg & Bacon, which may or may not have harmed a single animal. (Or married, what difference does it make?)

You stop serving breakfast at 10am.
I arrived at my local McDonalds at 09.58 am. There was a line. When it was my turn, I ordered my McMuffin but was told breakfast was no longer served! It was 10.03 am.

How ridiculously rigid is this policy?

I'M SO NOT LOVING IT!
Disappointed greetings from the end consumer.

Ps. Please stop it with those balloons for the kids! My kids have Swedish hair and don't need help with the static.