Monday, June 2, 2008

Dear future generations















Dear future generations, especially my own children, will piercing still be hot when you reach your teens?

I was worrying about this the other day.

Me: What do I do when they come home with piercings all over their beautiful little faces?

Dad: Don't worry, piercings will be so over by then.

Me: I know. It will be something even worse by then. They'll turn elsewhere for inspiration. They'll do something sure to make me cry. I bet they'll go for that look fancied by some Mursi women. Not that there's anything wrong with that.




























Ps. Or perhaps this look is not fancied by Mursi women at all? Is it fancied by Mursi men? Or just by tourists? If you are, or know anyone who is, an authentic Mursi person, please let me know the truth about your feelings regarding lip discs.