Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dear Dad



















Dear dad, thank you for trying to surprise my kids by using magic to bring eggs out of your pockets.

Too bad you didn't hear Anders when he told me someone had cunningly/mischievously mixed up the hard boiled/soft boiled signs.

You thought they were hard boiled when you put them down your pocket.
I feel for you.

And thought you kind of saved your ass when you confessed to the kids:

"It was real magic! I put down hard boiled eggs in my pocket and now they're soft boiled!"

The thing with kids though, is that they try to repeat other people's tricks!

In other words: HIDE THE EGGS!



















love
-the end consumer

ps. I know you were once referred to as a "good egg". But you can chill with the egg tricks for now. Easter's a few weeks away.